Monday, March 9, 2009

Monster Truck Ralley

So Saturday night we went into LaCrosse to hit up the monster truck ralley. It was super fun, and it was a bitter sweet time, cause I use to go with my dad all the time. It was actually a really good show, and we had AWESOME seats.






My car has been given us some problems, so I begged David to take his truck cause I didnt want to get stranded in LaCrosse, cause sometime my car doesnt start. He agreed and we ended up taking his truck. We went into LaCrosse a little earlier so we could get something to eat, and then we headed to the show. So we were probably out of the truck for like 4-5 hours. We we get back out to the truck to go home and David turns over the keys and the truck is deader then a door knob. He left his lights on! YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! thank goodness a guy that parked just in front of us, came out of the show just after we did. So he was nice enough to jump us. I just think that is funny cause we took his truck so we didnt have to jump my car!! haha! Oh well, it was a good memory that we will never for get about!

No comments: