Monday, March 9, 2009

Not so Graceful...

So I have came up with in my next life I hope not to be so clumsy. There always cuts on my hands, and bruises all over my body.

Yesterday, I was picking up the house and I bent down to straighten the shoes and I ended up hitting my head on the corner of the window seal, which I tell you that I had to move my head around the table, and then move it back to hit the window seal. SERIOUSLY!!?!!?



Then, I was washing dishes last night and I dropped the big bottle of dish soap in the water and bubbles and water went EVERYWHERE!!! So I was dripping wet.


Then today, I was boiling some water to make some pasta for dinner (crock pot prep) and I went into the other room to check my email, and after about 5 minutes I am smelling some smoke. I was cooking a pizza, but it didnt smell like burnt food in the oven. So I went into the kitchen to find the kitchen towel on fire, which was next to the stove, with the boiling water! So I quickly threw it in the sink and put water on it! DUMB BUTT ME!!!



Then, I went to take the burnt dish towel out of the sink, and I bumped a glass over on the counter and it spilled water (just a little I thought).


Then, I go to open the can of olives for dinner (also crock pot prep) and the can opener slipped and so I went to put it back on the can, and the juice went over and got myself all full of olive juice.


Then, I went to take a picture of my burnt towel and I ended up spilling the same glass as before of water, and then I proceeded to step in the water, so now I have a wet sock!!
Now mind you, this is 2:55pm Central time so far on this crappy Monday. And this is only a glimpse of one day, can you imagine the rest of the week!
please lord in my next life make my more graceful!

No comments: