Sunday, May 10, 2009

Time for a catch up...

Well I have some bad news, you know those pictures I have been saying I am going to put up.. well they are on my camera, but I cant find the cord for the computer!! Bummer, so i am going to keep looking for it.

And I have some good news... ready for it???........... Well I passed ALL of my board exams!! YAY!!! I am so happy I dont EVER have to take them again! So that leads to me saying I am graduating on Thursday, and then I will be able to apply for my Minnesota Dental Hygiene License and that then makes me a RDH!!! **registered Dental Hygienist**

And you know that Chiropractic job I was interviewing for, well I got that too!! So I am going to be working there all day (730-530) Mondays, and Wednesdays and then Friday from 630-11. I am currently just working when I am not in school those days.

My bridal shower is coming up fast. And I cant wait for it!! My mom already told me she is getting my a black kitchen aid, and I am SOOOO excited for it!! I cant wait to make mashed potatoes after I get it. I know for sure that is one gift I will NOT be waiting until the wedding to open! :)

Also I decided to start working out to slim down a little before the wedding, I started the 30 day shred, and WOW it kicked my booty!! I am so sore. I started to do it again tonight and I was to sore to do it. So tomorrow it is! I can already feel my arms getting my toned and my tummy getting more toned, along with my legs! they kill!

I sent out most of the invites on Friday, which I am excited to have that HUGE check done with!! I need to make some more because I didnt have enough!! Arrggg.. Our list keeps getting bigger and bigger. One of our guest pulled me aside this morning at church and told me how much she loved them! Which makes me excited I was starting to not like them so much, considering we spent so much time on them! I cant wait to see who is the first to RSVP.

Well people I think this is it for now. I am sure you didnt even wonder where the heck I was!!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Congrats on passing your exams! It must feel like a huge weight off your shoulders!