Saturday, April 25, 2009

Life & Honeymoons

Life has been SOOOOO crazy these days. I havent done much wedding stuff because I was getting ready for my CRDTS board, which is basically the practical exam. I had to bring a patient up to the cities and clean there teeth.

I got so lucky and my patient was qualified the 1st round, which is awesome cause then I had the full 2 1/2 hours to clean his teeth. Which I may say was way not enough time. The calculus was way hard to get off, a lot harder then I thought it was going to be. But hopefully it was good enought to pass!! I should know in about 3 weeks. And the best part is that I am DONE with boards now, you know as long as I passed them!

Also David and I were talking about our honeymoon and what we want to do. Well we have decided to take a short little mini honeymoon right after the wedding and then take a long 10-14 day honeymoon in the winter. Then we can enjoy getting away from the cold and go somewhere warm! :)

Thats all for now folks!

No comments: