Saturday, May 23, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!!!

I am not sure if I have mentioned that I have a HUGE callus on my right foot on the heal (which is a weird place to have it) that I have been dealing with for at least a half of a year. I didnt think much of it, but it is really starting to effect how I walk, I am walking with a limp. Well now that I work at a Chiropractor's Office I can get free adjustments. I had the Dr look at it and he said I was walking funny. So he recommended orthotics. Well on Thursday I went into the office (on my day off) to get fitted for them. It is going to cost be about $200 bucks, when originally it would cost me over $600, and that is at cost so the Dr is not making any money off of me! So I am excited to get them. I am going to fell SOOO much better! I should be getting them next week sometime.

99% of the invites are out (thats right, I still have bout 5 invites I still need to send out) bad, I know. But anyways I think we had about 345 people on the invite list (ya I dont know the exact number of that either) The RSVP's are due to me on June 1st, so approx. 1 week away. So far we have 70 people that are coming! So that means people need to get there RSVP's in!!! ok vent over.

On Thursday (after my orthotic fitting) I headed to Sam's Club to order our sheet cakes for the wedding. I ordered 4 full sized sheet cakes: marble flavored with white whipped frosting. I made them all the same because David and I are serving cake at the end of dinner (to make our rounds and say hi to everyone) Then people cant be picky. :) so that is a CHECK!

Also when I was at Sam's Club I picked up 3 (30 bottle) cases of water. We are planning on having some water bottles at church because there is no AC, and its gonna get HOT! I am throwing around the idea of making personalized labels. Is it easy to do?

I also headed to Hobby Lobby (the store I LOVE to make DIY wedding projects) and they had all wedding items 50% off, so I picked up another large candle ($3.00) for our Memory Candle that will burn, I picked up some "mr. & mrs." confetti ($.99) for our tables. I also picked up some sheer ribbon to but on the baskets for our programs at church. so that is a CHECK!

OH BY THE WAY: Weight Watchers has been going GREAT! and 5 days into the program I have lost 2.8 pounds, and I even went out to eat last night at Buffalo Wild Wings!! :) yay me!

1 comment:

Kari said...

The labels are really easy to do! My mom did them for my bridal shower. You just go to an office store (Staples, Office Max, etc) and buy full sticker sheets. Then you print off the labels. I have a template if you want me to send it to you, just let me know. :)