Saturday, March 21, 2009

Random thoughts

I went to fastcare up in Rochester Thursday, and the PN said my sinuses are still very swollen, and it has made a home in there. She also check my right ear, which I have an ear infection in. She gave me amoxicillin (i think, haha) and then said to start taking muceix to start breaking up the mucus in my sinuses. I am feeling a little better today, after 2 days after the new antiboitics, and muceix. I am starting to drain again, which is good! :)
--------------------------------------------------
Also, I got a call back from the chiropractor office I sent my resume to, I have an interview on Wednesday at 1:30. Wish me luck!

-------------------------------------------------
As most of you can tell, wedding planning has been put on hold for right now. I just dont have the time to stress about it. I need to get through my national boards and then it is back to planning, and let me tell you I have LOTS to do!!!

I guess I went and picked up some of the bridesmaid dresses (the ones that live up by mom). I think they are super cute. The only thing is that they screwed up on the usherettes dresses, they ordered them pink with black, and they are suppose to be black with pink. So she reordered them and they should be here at the end of May. talk about short timing to get alterations! Oh well, we will make it work.

Please note this dress is not in the right size for me, I just wanted to see it on, so I just fitted into my sisters dress.

No comments: