Thursday, March 19, 2009

Have I...

mentioned I have the best Fiance?? Cause I do, and I want the whole world to know that!



...He helped my get my new car, and he is helping me out with the payments until I get a job and can make my own payments.



...He also put my car under his name for insurance so I dont have to pay extra.



...When Stella was up barking like a dumb @$$ last night, I got up to yell at her. She didnt listen so my sweet man got up and put her in the kennel in the kitchen.



...She was barking so much she woke me up so much I couldnt fall back to sleep at 2:30am, my sweet man vountary told me he would rub my back.



...He put me right to sleep!



..He is humoring me and driving up to Rochester tonight with me so I can go to fastcare because I still think I have a stupid sinus infection..





I AM SORRY LADIES BUT THIS SWEET MAN IS MINE!!!

No comments: