Friday, December 26, 2008

We got LIGHTS!!!

We went to Walmart today to snatch up the after xmas deals. We were hindered a little this morning cause it sleeted last night so we were worried the roads were going to be bad. We finally got out of the house around 11am, and let me tell you the stores were NUTS!!! But we snatched up white icicle xmas lights for the tent for like $3.00 each! They were orginally $6.00 but they were 50% off! We had to get 22 boxes to have enough to go around the whole tent. People looked at us so wierd when they saw all of the lights. I am excited to get this "check" done with since I have to start over with the groomsmen's outfits!! @@ (still makes me mad!)



Picture is from google, cause my dumb camera wont work. I take like 2 pictures and it drains my battery.

Oh and PS only 6 days til Mexico, can you tell I am excited?? :)

No comments: