Thursday, December 25, 2008

Groomsmen's Outfits are here!!

and they suck! I opened the box of pants, and they were navy.. @@ so I double checked to make sure that I ordered it right, on the reciept they sent to my email it said black, so that sucks. I will be returning them and getting the right ones.

Then the shirts also came, I put them up along the black pants I bought, and the blacks dont match!! @@ Goll darnit, so i will be returning them also! I thought I had such a huge check done.. I guess not!

I also got the ties we ordered, the 3 more pink ones and a white one. They are good. I just need to put the white tie that David is going to be wearing up against my dress to make sure they are close enough!



OHH also, 1 week from today I will be just getting in from laying on the sunny beach of Mexico!! Oh I cant wait!

No comments: