Sunday, November 2, 2008

Uploading old blog posts...May 29, 2008

So i actually did some planning today! I got our DIY "save the date" postcards done! I think they turned out really cute. I need to just check them by David and see what he thinks! I still havent set up a time with the DJ.. i NEED to do that! I have been looking into photographers though. So that is something right? I also looked into Candian Hoonker for our catering.. I am thinking I dont want them, they are too classy!! haha!! This weekend (fri-sun) we are going camping just the 2 of us. I am excited, it should be really fun!
Tonight we are off to some presentation for a free 2 night/3 day honeymoon. It is probably a hoax but I guess we will find out, we have nothing to loose by going. I will update after we hear their speel.

No comments: