Sunday, November 2, 2008

Uploading old blog posts.... May 24, 2008

I told my self, once I am done with school I am going to get SO much planning done. Well here I sit over a week done with school, and I haven't really done any planning. So far I have done:
  • Date set: July 11, 2009
  • Deposit down on the reception hall: Stewartville Civic Center
  • Talked to the pastor about classes
  • Date reserved for the church
  • Wedding part picked out and asked
  • Groomsmen and Grooms attire picked out
  • Bridesmaid dresses picked out, I think
  • Wedding bands bought
  • play tractor bought for decoration


I think that is it, I need to get on it. I only have a 3 month summer, and I want most of it planned before I go back to school.



To Do List for the next week:

  • Set up time to met with the DJ
  • Find a Photographer we could be interested in
  • Get a menu from Gleasons and Candian Hoonker
  • Look into having a videographer
  • Start looking at dresses on the net.

No comments: