Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Everything went GREAT!!!

Sorry i have been missing in action for like a LONG butt time!! But the wedding went GREAT on saturday, we could have not asked for a more perfect day! The temperature was about 75 and not that humid. It got a little hot when we were taking pictures in the morning before the ceremony but it was ok. A lot of people made it to the ceremony, but the church stayed nice and cool, which is kind of wierd, cause it was SUPER hot and muggy on friday during our rehearsal. I screwed up saying my vows, I had to ask the pastor twice on what I was suppose to say. I guess I was a little nervous and I couldnt concentrate! But we just laughed it off, along with all of our guests. We went to the bar for about an hour and had a great time, we then headed back with tactors to the reception! It was great!





We stayed ahead of schedule all day! It was soo awesome, there was no rushing around to get everything done! We actually had extra time to sit and relax and enjoy the day. The dance went GREAT, it was sooo fun. I think I missed like 3 songs all night, and that is because I was sooooo hot I needed to take a break and cool off. The wedding party all had a great time, and were feeling good by the end of the night. We even got my sister-in-law who doesnt drink very often drunk!






David and I couldnt ask for a more perfect of a day! I am so happy everthing went well!

No comments: