Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Productive Weekend

I got SOO much done this weekend, It feels good to have some of the DIY projects done. We are pushing 6 weeks to the wedding, and I am in a bit of a stress mode. I just cant believe its coming so fast!! I took pictures of all of the projects I did this weekend but I still cant find my camera cord. I will look for it again today to see if I can find it, and post pictures later.

My list of CHECKS done this weekend:
bough 27 cases of pop (24 pack)
put together the bridesmaids gifts
stamped thank you cards
wrote out thank you cards for my bridesmaids & usherettes
memory candle
memory list in frame
ribbon on program baskets
pink and black place cards cut
combined all of the confetti
finished the invites that need to be sent out today
received the "dance only" postcards
bought all the hardware for the photo card box
tried to do my unity candle (it was a mess)
put ribbon on votive candles (only on 24 out of 144)
bought material for the "thank you" poster for pictures
put together all of the flower girls & ring bear bags
put their name on the bags with puff paint
I think that was it, but it feels like I am missing some. I will probably think of some late.
WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE:
Today is weigh in day for weight watchers, and I am proud to announce that as of this morning I have lost 4.2 pounds! I thought it was pretty darn good considering I ate out Friday night, Saturday night, and Monday night! I am really happy with the results I am getting, and I hope to keep it coming! My 1st mini goal is to loose 10-15 pounds before the wedding, my second mini goal is to loose another 15 pounds by my birthday (9/23) and my big goals is to loose 45 pounds total by the beginning of the new year as long as we don't get pregnant before then. :) The game is on, and I am bound and determined to loose this weight that i gained over the past 2-3 years!

1 comment:

Future Mrs. Patrick said...

I'm so proud of you! 4 lbs is AWESOME, it felt great didn't it?? Keep it up!!!! :)