Sunday, March 15, 2009

What a wonderful Day

Well spring I think is finally making an appearance. It was about 55 degrees out today. The heat was turned off, and the windows were open. It smells so good in here with the fresh air!

We went out with some friends of ours to a toy tractor show in Cannon Falls. It was ok, kind of boring if you ask me but what do I know right? It was ok, since the other guys wife came and we get along really well. We then went out to eat at Applebees, and my lunch was good. We then went across the street to look at cars, cause I am keeping my eyes open for a new one for myself. Well they had EXACTLY what I wanted - a white 4 door G6, sunroof, spoiler, dark interiors, and nice wheels. It was an '08, and had 30,000 miles on it, they wants $14,999 for it. David is going to call tomorrow and talk to him about what kind of financing we can get on it since I dont have a job yet. The we headed over the to home and vacation show. It was ok, got to see the HUGE RV's. That was nice dreaming. haha

We even got out fridge cleaned out today, which is so exciting cause it needed it REALLY bad!

Also I have made the decision I am going to start making a meal plan of the week and keeping track how much it costs. I also want to try a new reciepe every week. So if you have any good ones, hand them over! I will post my weekly plan tomorrow.

Yesterday we had the most AMAZING dinner, I got the reciepe from Kelly's reciepe blog! I strongly suggest you to try it!!! Check it out!!

No comments: