Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Irritated

I am sooooooo irritated right now! We took my car in to the shop on Friday morning, and I yet have gotten it back! I am not sure if I am just antsy to get it back so we can take it to the car dealer or what. But does this seem extra long to anyone else? arggg



I am also irritated about having to study for much about this stupid National Board Exam. I have to take it a week from today!! Here I am on my spring break with is being SOOO nice out. The weather is like 65 today, and I am stuck inside studying. arggg



I am irritated that I went to the doctor like 2 weeks ago, cause I had a sinus infection. He gave me z-pack antibiotic, which i dont care for myself, and I dont think it worked. I still have tons of pressure around my sinus area. I need to get some real antibiotics that are going to work! arggg

I am irritated that the website in the above post didnt work! arggg Not sure what that is about, but here is a picture of the beauty!



I am an irritated women today, can you tell some female hormones are running high this week, along with the stress from that stupid exam?

1 comment:

Laura said...

Ahhhh! There it is! I <3 it!