Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I survived!!

I am allllll done with my National Boards, and it feels sooooooooooooooo good. I got way more nervous about it then I had to I think. It wasnt as hard as I thought it was going to be. I am hoping that it was good enough to pass!

I spent yesterday evening and this late afternoon doing a whole lot of NOTHING, and I have to say it feels good.

I had my interview with the chiropractor office this afternoon. I think it went well. The Dr. seemed fine with working around my school schedule, so that is good. They are basically adding a person because they are getting so busy. Which is great! He also seemed to understand how dental hygiene jobs work, that it is hard to find a full time job. The job is mainly front desk, and billing. The hourly range is just up my alley so that is good. He said he will let me know next week to see if I have a second interview. Actually he said "We will get a hold of you next week to set up a second interview" So I thought that was good.

Well all is well, I am hoping to get to church tonight. It has been a while since I have gone so I am excited.

No comments: