Monday, March 2, 2009

Confession

It has been such a crapy couple of weeks. The weather has been so icky and rainy, and snowy, and cloudy. And honestly that makes me quiet depressed. This is already a hard time of year for me. It seems like when ever Feb. comes around I am really sad and depressed until I can get threw my dad's passing anniversary. And that is coming up March 7th. It will have been 2 years since he left us here on earth. Even thought it is so hard for me to grasp the concept that he is gone, I know he is in a better place and I know he is in heaven watching over me, and I know for a fact that god will not give me anything i can't handle. So I pray that he helps me get through this rough time in the year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am also WAY overwhelmed with school and preparing for my national board exam. I am almost pretty sure that these last couple of months have been the most stressful part of my life by far.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday (sunday) my mom and my older sister, Jess, went to a bridal show. It was really dumb, and honestly I was a little sad about it. This is more then likely be the last bridal show I will go to. It was super small and I didnt learn very much. But maybe that is because I have most of my planning done. I am not sure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put together a complete invite and I really like how it turned out, and I was going to take a picture and i never did. Maybe on a different day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so lucky I have such a great man! He sticks by my side no matter what, and how can that get any better. We have been through so much in our relationship that I know we can get through anything! :) he is soooo wonderful, and he is the one that gets me through each and ever day!!!

No comments: