Thursday, February 19, 2009

I have the best Fiance EVER!!!

My sweet man served me french toast in bed this morning!!! He is such a sweetie. He has been doing chores for this guy so he has been getting up at like 6am to get them done before he has to do his own. So needless to say I havent been able to wake up with him in a LONG time. I thought it was such a sweet gesture!! :)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its my older sisters 28th birthday today!! Happy birthday Jess!!!








----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


On another note, I got pulled over last night!! I was going about 67 in a 55! Which is about normal speed for me to drive. And there are many times I see cops on the HWY and they just pass by me. I guess it was my time to get pulled over! As soon as I seen him I knew I was going to get pulled over. He threw his lights on right away and I just said "shit" to myself. Oh well. He comes up to my window and the conversation went a little like this..

officer: "hi there ma'am, I am Officer Wright from the State Patrol, and I saw that you were going a little fast back there, do you know how fast you were going?


me: "I think I was going around 65"


officer: " Do you know the speed limit?"

me: "I think it is 55?" -I knew it was 55, I have only been driving this road everyday for the past 3 years.

officer: "your right. Do you have your license? how about your insurance on the car?"


I got all the information out for him


officer: "how is your driving record?"


me: "Its clean"


officer: "ok, I will be right back"


me: "ok, thanks!" Why the heck did I say thanks?? dumb me! haha

I probably sat in the car for a good 10 minutes. I thought for sure I was going to get a ticket. But I sat there very patiently.


I was actually really surprise how many people dont pull around the cop car. They flew by without giving the cop car a little space. I thought that was really sad.


He gets out of his car, and he puts his hat on, and I see this sheet he is holding! I was thought to myself, oh shit, I did get a ticket!

officer: "Your record looks clean, I am going to just give you a warning. I want you to slow down. That is how people get hurt. They think it is not going to happen to them but it does! Just slow down!"


me: "I am sorry officer"


officer: "Just slow down! Have a good day Ma'am"


WOW! I was surprised I didnt get a ticket, but I am very thankful I didnt! Like I could afford a ticket right now! Good thing the cop didnt know I have been pulled over 5 times before he did and never got a ticket, just warnings!


1st time getting pulled over: I was 16, probably 3 weeks after I got my license. The cop got my going 70 in a 55.


2nd time: I was in sophomore high school, and I was late for a chiropractic appt. I was going 40 in a 30.


3rd time: I was a senior in high school, and I got pulled over because my tabs were expired. I told the cop that my mom was getting them that day. Soon as I was released from the cop I went into town and got my tabs.


4th: I was a senior in high school and the cop pulled me over because he thought i was drinking. I was hoping he would give me a breathalyzer just so I would know how it was because I was not drinking that night.


5th: David and I were coming home from my parents home (we were driving separately) and the cop got him at 65 in a 55, and David proceeded speed away and get on a gravel road. So he pulled me over instead. He ran my license and everything and came back and asked me if I was with the gray truck in front of me, I said yes and he said he was meaning to pull him over instead.


and then this time makes 6 time!!!! My dad, and god must me looking over me!!!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I bought more flowers yesterday and I also bought a daisy paper puncher. I am going to try to put a mock program together this weekend. I will take picture of the mock invite and mock program then.


I also finally returned all of the groomsmens clothes that didnt work. The girl at sears was an ass about it. But I was able to return everything. I came home and was going to order everything off the net again, and tuesday when I checked the shirts they had all of the sizes I needed. And when I went to order them last night, they didnt have the right sizes!!! ARGH!!! Seriously, whos good idea was this anyways???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






Yesterday was a year ago my grandpa passed away! We miss your Grandpa Ralph!




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



If you made it this far, props to you! I had a lot to write about!

No comments: