Monday, February 16, 2009

Better Together

What are your middle names?
Ann and John

How long have you been together?
Almost 3 years

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
A few days

Who asked who out?
I think it just kind of happened. I am not sure if anyone asked

How old are each of you?
I'm 22 and he's 26

Whose siblings do you see the most?
We probably see his siblings more, just because we live pretty close to all of them.

Do you have any children together?
nope, not yet.

What about pets?
We have a dog, her name is Stella

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
My crazy busy schedule during the school year, and his during planting and harvest.

Did you go to the same school?
nope, he went to high school 2 hours away from where I went to High school

Are you from the same home town?
nope

Who is the smartest?
Even though I have went to college and he has not, I still think he is smarter that I am. He just knows everything about everything.

Who is the most sensitive?
Depends on the subject. I would say we are both are equally sensitive

Where do you eat out most as a couple? Buffalo Wild Wings, DaCades, or Order pizza out from Homestyle.

Who has the craziest ex?
Neither one of us has a crazy ex

Who has the worst temper?
Neither one of us has a temper really

Who does the cooking?
I do 99.99% of the cooking. Basically the only cooking he does is on the grill

Who is more social?
Me by far

Who is the neat-freak?
Neither one of us are really neat freaks

Who is the more stubborn?
David for sure

Who hogs the bed?
I do.

Who wakes up earlier?
David

Where was your first date?
We went out to eat to Applebees and then went to a movie

Who has the bigger family?
Our real families? They are the same, but now that my mom is dating again, I technically have a larger family because of his children.

Do you get flowers often?
no

How do you spend the holidays?
We try to make it to all of the holidays as much as we can. It gets to be hard with my family 2 hours away

Who is more jealous?
Neither

How long did it take to get serious?
Not that long, we moved in together when we were dating for only 5 months.

Who eats more?
david

Who does/did the laundry?
David does all of it

Who’s better with the computer?
Me for sure

Who drives when you are together?
David mostly in my car

No comments: