Friday, January 16, 2009

SCORE!!!

UPDATE 1/16 @ 3:16, I got an email, my order has been shipped! :)

--------------------------------------------

I was looking around on the Internet today for bags for the wedding party and I TOTALLY scored!! I found these bags for $3.50, so I ordered 9 of them (5 bridesmaids, 2 usherettes, 1 personal attendant, and 1 for us) so all together including shipping it came up to be like $5.00 per bag.



I plan on putting all of the girls names on it, and of us I want to put
"Newly Weds"
"EST 07.11.09"
for our honeymoon bag. I need some ideas to put inside the bag. I was already thinking about putting together some kind of "emergency kit" including like a toothbrush, toothpaste, gum, tide pen, deodorant, Kleenex, chap stick, and sunscreen. These will be taking out of the $1 bins from Target. Anyone have any ideas for something else? The size is 18" W x 9.5" H x 4" D.

No comments: