Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Things

I stole this from Facebook, I'm bored give me a break! ;)

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I am going to a cow sale with David tonight, cause I refuse to stay home by myself again.

2. It hit me today that there is only 2 months left until I take my national boards

3. I get SOO giddy thinking about our wedding. I think it is going to be soo much fun

4. I will be graduating in like 15 short weeks, hmm it better be short..haha

5. I crave chocolate like mad man somedays

6. I am totally not a girly-girly, but I'm so excite to wear a wedding dress, a dress for the rehearsal dinner, and dresses for my showers.

7. I get so silly sometimes that I think David thinks I am dumb.

8. I cut my finger last wednesday so deep it bled for like 20 minutes

9. Bad part is when I take the band aid off my finger, it still opens and bleeds again, I think I should have went for stitches, oh well.

10. David reminds me of my dad so much

11. My favorite food is mexican, well americanized mexican, like nachos and tacos

12. I love to be tan, but I hate taking the risk of skin cancer

13. I wish people would understand how important it is to have a healthy mouth. The new saying is "healthy mouth, healthy heart"

14. My favorite color is pink

15. In a way I cant wait to die so I can see my dad again, but on the other hand I am really SCARED to die.

16. It money grew on trees I would be a stay at home mom to like 10 kids, not kidding

17. I have the best fiance ever!!

18. I am obsessed with checking every ones status on facebook. No life, that is me

19. I love living down here in Fountain, but wouldn't mind raising my family in New Prague

20. I am soo afraid of having to get a tooth pulled or having a root canal done.

21. My favorite month is September

22. David is 3 years and like 350 days older then me

23. I bought all my goodies for my bridesmaids "tote"s today

24. I love sitting and watching TV from 3-5 weekdays, gotta love the Rachel Ray Show, and the Doctors

25. I cant wait to be a wife and especially a mother

26 for shits and giggles. I am a HORRIBLE speller

No comments: