Sunday, December 21, 2008

MOB dress & Groomsmen's Outfits

Did I even spell groomsmen's right? oh well.

My mom was excited to get going on finding a dress for our wedding. So we decided to go out on Thursday, just the 2 of us. We went to David's Bridal, which I will say I have yet had good service there! @@ But my mom found a dress she really liked. This is in purple, but she will be getting it in black. Which at first I was a little leary of, but I think it is going to look great!! :)




Since we found her dress at the very first shop we went to (actually the first dress she tried on for the day) we decided we would start shopping for the groomsmen's outfits. I had all of there sizes it was just a matter of finding all of them.. We went to sears at the mall of america and I found a pair of Dockers I really liked so we headed online in the store to order them. We did great expect for 1 groomsmen his measurements are 32/36 which is impossible to find. But we did the best we could. So we got them ordered they were $29.99 each. Then we went to the tie store and we found the pink ties that match almost perfect to the girl's dresses. So we got them. They were $20.00 :) We were all tuckered out so called it a day.

The next day I headed to JCPennys and found a black shirt that matched the black, but of course they didnt have all the sizes. So I headed online and ordered some that I think will match. I am crossing my fingers they do. And they were $22.00.

So there outfits are basically in the mail, So I should be getting them soon. I am happy to get this huge project over with!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The mother of bridal dress and the groom's men outfits are simple superb. The engaged people will have the updates of the wedding dress while shopping the dress. Find the best dress vendors is simple with the help of wedding planner apps.