Sunday, November 2, 2008

Uploading old blog posts....June 24, 2008

I really need to get better at writing on this. Man oh man. Well since the last night I wrote on here, we got our DJ booked. We are having Complete Music. We both fell in love when we met with them. Now we are trying to get a photographer. We are going to meet with "Hart Photography" after we get back from 4th of July vacation. A girl at my work is also going to give us a girls number that did her wedding in 2005. I am debating if I want a videographer. David doesnt really care if we have one of not. But I am having a hard time shelling out money for it. So that is something I need to think about hard. Oh I also called Gleasons Caterering today to get a price sheet. Hopefully by August we can decide on a caterer and book them. I am getting excited that I am quitting my job, I will be done at the beginning of August. Then I can really crack down on Wedding Planning. I have done a mock center piece and our programs. I took pictures and then my batteries went died. So I will have to recharge them. So keep a look out. Thats all for now! See ya

No comments: