Sunday, November 2, 2008

Uploading old blog posts... July 11, 2008

Ok, ok, ok, I have been a piss poor bride lately. I havent updated in a really long time. But to be honest there really isnt that much to update. Wedding Planning has been on hold for a little while, but I am back into the swing of things again. We got our new pots and pans that we ordered back in May. They are WONDERFUL!!!! I love them so far. And lets not forget that today is the 1 year mark to our wedding! David woke me up before going to work to wish me a happy anniversary and 1 year til our wedding. It made me smile, and I instantly got butterflies in my tummy. I cant imagin what I am going to be like next year at this time. When I looked outside it was rainy and gloomy. I told David it better not rain a year from today! And he asked if I would cry if it did, I replied, "yes, I would! but then I would get over it!" haha. Tonight we are headed out to the Winona County Fair, and then on Sunday we are going to go canoeing. It should be fun. And I just got off the phone with a photographer that we are going to meet with. July 18th at 5pm!

No comments: