Sunday, November 2, 2008

ok.. but for real now

So as you can see I didn't update my blog to much. I am hoping that I can keep in up to date a little more now.

So since I last wrote, I had picked out a bridesmaid dress


** It wouldn't let me upload a picture.. bummer**

And Jenni's called me I think on Monday and told me that forever yours has discontinued our dress.. @@ Makes me so mad, so it was back to the drawing tables.

This one is forever yours 79103. The dress would be pink (cotton candy) and the sash would be black. I am not sure if I really like this dress.. hmmm

Now this dress I REALLY REALY love. I am just not sure if the halter will work for my sister. So we have to try them out and see. Again it would be pink (cotton candy) and black around the waist.

Both dresses are from http://www.foreverbridals.com/ under the bridesmaid expressions. They are $129 and then we get a 10% discount. So much to think about.


Well I think I distracted myself from my homework long enough.. Back to studying for my principals test tomorrow. On a good note.. no school Tuesday because of voting!! yay!!





No comments: